Crown Hill Ready Mix
Get a Quote For Your Project
Ready Mix Concrete
How is it made?
In its simplest form, concrete is a mixture of paste and aggregates, or rocks. The paste, composed of Portland cement and water, coats the surface of the fine (small) and coarse (larger) aggregates. Through a chemical reaction called hydration, the paste hardens and gains strength to form the rock-like mass known as concrete.
Within this process lies the key to a remarkable trait of concrete: it’s plastic and malleable when newly mixed, strong and durable when hardened. These qualities explain why one material, concrete, can build skyscrapers, bridges, sidewalks and superhighways, houses and dams.
Our Plant Meets the following :
- Concrete Plant Manufacturers Bereau (CPMB)
- Plant Mixer Manufacturers Division (PMMD)
- Air Quality Manufactures Division (AQMD)
- NPCA Plant Certification is accredited by ANSI
- National Precast Concrete Certified Batch Plant / Equipment (NPCA)
- Partner in National Ready Mixed Concrete Association (NRMCA)
- Our Plant was manufactured to Association of Equipment Manufacturers standards (AEM)
Let us help you build beautiful strong structures!
Commercial Spec Mixes
CDF Slurry Mixes
Finish the right way!
From backyard landscape projects, driveways, foundation mixes, to commercial structures. We don’t just talk the talk, we have testing data to back up all of our mix designs by an independent lab so you and your contractor can be assured that your concrete is of the highest quality!
Calculate How Much Concrete You Will Need
Call For a Quote:
BRICK FORM COLORS
REDUCED EFFLORESCENCE MIXES
“Went there today looking for some limestone for my son’s Science Project. We had a very pleasant experience, Gus, is very professional and went above and beyond to help us get what we needed. Thank you again Gus!”
Get In Touch
Better yet, see us in person!
We love our customers, so feel free to visit during normal business hours.